- my blood pressure was around 145/80 and today it is 125/71
- I couldn't get up from a full squat position without holding on to something and today I can rise easily, no aid required,
- I do not feel bloated or "full of gas" any more.
I love experimenting healthy drinks on myself first and preferably, farm-made because source of materials is important to me. There are a few qualities that I look for:
- Taste: This is important as if it doesn't taste to my liking, chances of me continuing to drink it is small
- Ease of consumption: It has to be easily consumed. If I need to go through a hassle to drink it, chances are I won't be bothered to go through the effort.
- Methods of consumption: This combination is versatile. I can make a drink by adding water to the concentrate, leave it unsweetened or sweetened with honey or brown sugar or molasses; add it to regular tea; drink it warm or cold; add it olive oil, lime, salt and pepper to make a salad dressing; or use it in cooking.
- Ease of preparation: It is easy to prepare although it is time-consuming. The upside is, I can prepare a concentrate that can be stored in the fridge for at least 1 month and no preservatives.
- Minimal adverse effect: No known adverse effects to drinking this normally.
- Ease of source materials: These plants are easy to grow so I plant a lot of them at the farm. This provides me with easy access to source materials.